Saturday, December 21, 2013

Continuing The Journey...

Hello everyone! As you may know, I have spent the past 4 months in Garden Valley, Texas in a year long Christian internship program called the Honor Academy. In just these past 4 months, I have fallen in love with God and have seen His love and grace poured out to so many around me, including myself. Before I came to the Honor Academy, an aspect of God that I never understood was just how loving He really is. In these past 4 months, I have watched God lovingly pursue me in my moments of sadness, joy, pain, and the unknown. God has never failed, He has always been there to lovingly show me the next step.

While I have been at the Honor Academy, God has continued to shape the dream He has placed in my heart of one day getting to Brazil to do full time missionary work there. It is a hope of mine that I will one day live there full time to help do ministry work to the orphans in Brazil who don't have anywhere to go, no mother to love them, and no love and support. Sometimes I wish I could just jump right into Brazil! But God is teaching me that smaller steps come before the big ones! For me, my next step is continuing my growth at the Honor Academy and growing a stronger foundation in Him. These past 4 months have been incredible, so I can only imagine what the next 8 have in store!

Please continue to partner in prayer with me! The entire internship costs a total of $8,400 and by God's grace I have raised $3,690 already! The financial schedule is on a month by month basis, meaning I need to raise about 600-700 a month in order to stay at the internship. Right now I need almost a thousand dollars to be caught up with the current financial schedule. If my account stays in the negative too long, I will be unable to stay in the internship program. I know God will provide! Please be praying for me that God will continue to provide financially and emotionally as I continue this journey in my life! If YOU would like to partner with me financially, you can do so by going to www.honoracademy.com/donate and entering in my ID# which is 2677255. Thank YOU so much for the continued prayer and loving support you all have given me. I couldn't have made it at the Honor Academy this long without all of you. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment